The Gold Count rug is a masterpiece that combines classical elegance with contemporary design. It measures 300 cm in length and 200 cm in width, providing a generous coverage area of 6 square meters. The rug features exquisite silk flower ornamentation that showcases the beauty of cream and gold wool.
- Product Dimensions: The rug is 300 cm in length and 200 cm in width, providing ample coverage for your space.
- Product Form: Designed as a rectangle, the rug harmonises with various room layouts and styles.
- Size Code Name: Classified as 6 sq.m, indicating the total area it covers.
- Color: The rug's colour palette combines the timeless appeal of cream and the opulence of gold, creating an aura of luxury and sophistication.
- Pattern: The rug boasts an artistic and unique pattern that complements contemporary interior designs.
- Material: The rug is constructed with a cotton warp and wool weft, offering sturdiness and comfort. The addition of silk in the flower ornamentation further enhances its beauty.
- Condition: This rug is brand new and arrives pristine, ready to adorn your home.
The Gold Count rug is a captivating blend of traditional Iranian craftsmanship and contemporary aesthetics. Its expansive 6 sq.m coverage area suits various room sizes. The quality materials used in its construction ensure both durability and comfort underfoot. Including silk in the flower ornamentation imparts a sense of luxury and artistry to your living space. This rug serves as a statement piece, harmoniously blending quality, elegance, and artistic expression to elevate the ambience of your home.
Almost every oriental carpet or rug is occasionally susceptible to spills. Most accidents can be handled with a minimum of trouble.
Normally, cleaning Persian rugs is not a hard staff if you really know what to do. Ninety percent of all spills can be removed without staining your carpet.
Persian carpets are very easily spot cleaned at home if they are tackled at once with cold water; a washcloth; gentle, non-perfumed soaps or, neutral pH (neither acid nor base) detergent. Moisture should be blotted dry between each phase of the cleaning process. It is absolutely vital to rinse the soap residue from the rug, and to dry the spot fairly quickly, using a hair dryer or fan, if necessary.
The following tips and suggestions for cleaning Persian rugs in other words the removal of stains from your Persian Rug are provided for your reference
"you should learn basic preparations before cleaning Persian rugs"