Introducing the Persia Garden model - a modern rug that beautifully captures the essence of a lush garden with its stunning combination of green and gold hues on a cream base. Made from high-quality wool, this rug offers both comfort and durability.
To ensure the perfect fit for your space, You can choose from 160×240 cm, 200×300 cm, and 250×300 cm. The rug's contemporary design adds sophistication and elegance to any room, making it a great addition to your interior decor.
Here are some of the critical features of the Persia Garden model:
- Modern rug with a captivating design featuring green and gold tones on a cream base
- Made from high-quality wool for a luxurious feel
- Available in three different sizes to suit your space
- Contemporary design complements a variety of interior styles
- Adds sophistication and elegance to your living space
- Crafted with attention to detail and built to withstand daily use
- Creates a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home
- Ideal for living rooms, bedrooms, or dining areas
- The combination of green, gold, and cream colors adds visual interest to your space
- Enhances the overall aesthetic of your interior decor.
Almost every oriental carpet or rug is occasionally susceptible to spills. Most accidents can be handled with a minimum of trouble.
Normally, cleaning Persian rugs is not a hard staff if you really know what to do. Ninety percent of all spills can be removed without staining your carpet.
Persian carpets are very easily spot cleaned at home if they are tackled at once with cold water; a washcloth; gentle, non-perfumed soaps or, neutral pH (neither acid nor base) detergent. Moisture should be blotted dry between each phase of the cleaning process. It is absolutely vital to rinse the soap residue from the rug, and to dry the spot fairly quickly, using a hair dryer or fan, if necessary.
The following tips and suggestions for cleaning Persian rugs in other words the removal of stains from your Persian Rug are provided for your reference
"you should learn basic preparations before cleaning Persian rugs"