Introducing the Red Gold model - a chic and sleek rug that emanates elegance and sophistication with its cream, gold, and red hues blend. This luxurious rug is made from high-quality wool, providing a soft and plush feel under your feet. Measuring 300×250 cm, it fits perfectly as a 7.5 square rug, making it versatile for any room in your home. The contemporary design adds a touch of modernity and style to any living space while warming and comforting your feet. This rug is perfect for living rooms, dining areas, or even bedrooms. With careful attention to detail, it's crafted to withstand daily use, creating a welcoming and luxurious atmosphere in your home. The Red Gold model is a modern rug that exudes elegance and sophistication with its combination of cream, gold, and red colors. This rug is made from high-quality wool and offers a soft and luxurious feel underfoot. Its size of 300×250 cm is designed to fit as a 7.5 square rug, making it suitable for various living spaces. The contemporary design of the rug adds a touch of modernity and style to any room. Here are the key features of the Red Gold model:
- Modern rug featuring a beautiful combination of cream, gold, and red colors
- Made from high-quality wool for a soft and plush feel
- 300×250 cm size, perfect for use as a 7.5 square rug
- Contemporary design that enhances the overall aesthetic of your space
- Adds elegance and sophistication to your interior decor
- Provides warmth and comfort underfoot
- Ideal for living rooms, dining areas, or bedrooms
- Crafted with attention to detail and built to withstand daily use
- Creates a welcoming and luxurious atmosphere in your home.
Almost every oriental carpet or rug is occasionally susceptible to spills. Most accidents can be handled with a minimum of trouble.
Normally, cleaning Persian rugs is not a hard staff if you really know what to do. Ninety percent of all spills can be removed without staining your carpet.
Persian carpets are very easily spot cleaned at home if they are tackled at once with cold water; a washcloth; gentle, non-perfumed soaps or, neutral pH (neither acid nor base) detergent. Moisture should be blotted dry between each phase of the cleaning process. It is absolutely vital to rinse the soap residue from the rug, and to dry the spot fairly quickly, using a hair dryer or fan, if necessary.
The following tips and suggestions for cleaning Persian rugs in other words the removal of stains from your Persian Rug are provided for your reference
"you should learn basic preparations before cleaning Persian rugs"