The Stone Desert model is a modern rug that seamlessly blends contemporary design with the timeless beauty of natural materials. This exquisite rug features a colour palette of creamy beige and rich brown, reminiscent of the serene desert landscape. Available in a practical size of 300×200 cm, it's designed to fit various room layouts and preferences perfectly.
- Modern rug harmonizing creamy beige and deep brown hues, ideal for contemporary interiors.
- Crafted from premium wool for exceptional durability and a luxurious texture underfoot.
- Generous size of 300×200 cm, making it suitable for larger living spaces or dining areas.
- Contemporary design that effortlessly complements modern home aesthetics.
- Adorned with intricate silk flower ornamentation, adding a touch of sophistication.
- Captures the essence of natural desert landscapes, creating a tranquil ambience.
- Plush and comfortable texture provides a cosy and inviting atmosphere.
- Meticulously handcrafted to ensure impeccable quality and lasting performance.
- Elevates the visual appeal of your room with its artistic and balanced design.
- Versatile rug suitable for various room settings, including living rooms, dining areas, or bedrooms.
The Stone Desert model rug is not just a floor covering; it's a work of art that transforms your space into a haven of style and comfort. Its combination of contemporary design, natural wool material, and intricate silk flower ornamentation makes it a unique and captivating addition to any room. Whether you create a cosy lounge area or enhance your overall interior decor, this rug exudes sophistication and warmth, making it a cherished piece in your home.
Almost every oriental carpet or rug is occasionally susceptible to spills. Most accidents can be handled with a minimum of trouble.
Normally, cleaning Persian rugs is not a hard staff if you really know what to do. Ninety percent of all spills can be removed without staining your carpet.
Persian carpets are very easily spot cleaned at home if they are tackled at once with cold water; a washcloth; gentle, non-perfumed soaps or, neutral pH (neither acid nor base) detergent. Moisture should be blotted dry between each phase of the cleaning process. It is absolutely vital to rinse the soap residue from the rug, and to dry the spot fairly quickly, using a hair dryer or fan, if necessary.
The following tips and suggestions for cleaning Persian rugs in other words the removal of stains from your Persian Rug are provided for your reference
"you should learn basic preparations before cleaning Persian rugs"