The Wild Red Rose model is a modern rug made from high-quality wool, featuring a colorful and vibrant design. It is available in a large 300×250cm size, perfect for spacious rooms. The contemporary design of the rug is sure to add a pop of color and personality to any living space. Here are some more details:
- Made from high-quality wool for durability and comfort
- Colorful and vibrant design featuring wild red roses
- Large 300×250cm size, perfect for spacious rooms
- Contemporary design to suit a range of interior styles
- Expertly crafted for durability and long-lasting use
- Adds a pop of color and personality to any living space
Almost every oriental carpet or rug is occasionally susceptible to spills. Most accidents can be handled with a minimum of trouble.
Normally, cleaning Persian rugs is not a hard staff if you really know what to do. Ninety percent of all spills can be removed without staining your carpet.
Persian carpets are very easily spot cleaned at home if they are tackled at once with cold water; a washcloth; gentle, non-perfumed soaps or, neutral pH (neither acid nor base) detergent. Moisture should be blotted dry between each phase of the cleaning process. It is absolutely vital to rinse the soap residue from the rug, and to dry the spot fairly quickly, using a hair dryer or fan, if necessary.
The following tips and suggestions for cleaning Persian rugs in other words the removal of stains from your Persian Rug are provided for your reference
"you should learn basic preparations before cleaning Persian rugs"